Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Week 2 MTC

Hey everyone Elder McKeon here! 
Week 2 down! 
A lot of crazy things going on! My companion is going home so I have become part of a tripanionship! Teaching is becoming more frequent and a lot less class time. Spanish is coming along okay. A lot days really frustrating because in the lessons you know what you want to say, but you can't say it in Spanish, so you just get so frustrated.  It's coming along piece by piece. My district just keeps making me laugh. In the MTC you are just tired all the time, so any free time you have you just kind of fall asleep. I couldn't tell you how many times I've fallen asleep in a white shirt and tie! hahaha! The food hasn't improved since last week and the Caffeine Free Diet Coke tastes like cough syrup. hahaha! But, You eat it! They also have chocolate milk on tap, so thats amazing!! Also, Elder Bednard came and talked to us on our Tuesday night devotional. It was amazing! He talked about conference and reading, diving into and rereading talks. It was such a cool experience. I love the work and I'm happy to be here. Love and miss you all! Elder McKeon 


At the temple this Morning


Not sure what's up with the Sunglasses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment