Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Week 85

Man oh man was it a good week! 
So to begin SARA GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! It was awesome! Such an amazing experience for her and her family! Such a great day! She was so happy! 
Also I got to Skype home for the last time on my mission! So that was pretty wild! 
Also had my temple recommend interview as well with the departing group of missionaries! Things are just moving very fast. It's pretty wild! I'm eating up every second of it though! 
For some other highlights of the week, we helped a member uproot some big old tree roots and man was that fun! We were going to stop by and help her plant some things in her garden and than when we started digging we found these tree roots and so we went to work on helping her take those bad boys out and man was that pretty fun. 
Elder Clark and I are working hard out here cuz we both have the same amount of time left so were gonna go out with a bang working hard. 
I love y'all and Happy Mother's Day to all those awesome moms and future mom's out there! 
I love my mom!!! 
Elder McKeon

PS Happy birthday to my little bro Max! 14!
And Happy birthday Maddog on Sunday.



 All the missionaries that had taught Sara in the past 
 The district from last transfer 
Pic 3 just sara elder Clark and I 
me with some of the roots we pulled out of the ground with an axe and a shovel

No comments:

Post a Comment