Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Week 94

Hey y'all it's been another great week! This week was really wild! Elder Christopherson and I will be staying together for these last weeks of my mission and I'm super excited for that! Tuesday I was on exchanges with Elder Larsen and man was that killer. We biked almost 30 miles in 102 degree weather. Man was that sucky and sweaty! hahaha On Wednesday, we were able to go to the Temple and that was a great trip. Love being there! Weird having it  be the last temple trip before I go home. Look Grandma! I  sewed! Yes I did! I did a good job too! 
This week Sonia, Griselda and her son, Jesse were all able to come to church. It has been a super great week!
I love y'all 
Elder McKeon 



This dog in the streets that was following on my bike 
 Me sewing and what I sewed - called a square


My coke cuz I'm district leader 
Us at the temple - wonderful to be there

No comments:

Post a Comment