Saturday, December 30, 2017

Week 65

Hey Everybody! 
It's Elder McKeon and It is CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I love you all! 

This week has been amazing! We have been working hard! 
This week on Tuesday was our Christmas conference and man was that so much fun! We got to watch Moana and man was it amazing! Literally so good aahh, idk if it is cuz I'm a missionary that it was so good or if it was cuz it was just that good!! It beat out tangled I think! 
Then as a district we went out caroling and man was that really cool! It was fun to see the joy on peoples faces! 
On Sunday our investigator Karla came up to us and said "Okay Elders I am ready to get baptized" We were so in shock but she told us she is ready to do it so we are going to be working with her to get her and her family ready! 
Then today we went out with the English Elders to a beach house that their members are living in. We were able to go and walk on the BEACH!!! Literally the best Christmas Present I could get! - besides talking to my family!
Other than that it's been a pretty normal week here in the mission!
I love you all!
Elder McKeon



One week snow, next week beach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment