Monday, January 1, 2018

Week 66 Happy New Year People!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy New Year!!!

So this week has been an awesome week and crazy week as well. Elder Tuia has been battling sickness all week but he has been a champ and we have gone out to work everyday. Friday though was pretty bad for him so we stayed in and let him rest. 
This week though my investigator from Sunny Side, Toni got baptized and it was so awesome! I was able to go and see it and he was so happy to be getting baptized. 
Also my investigator Karla and her 2 boys will be getting baptized this Saturday! So happy for them! 
This week we also had this really fun service where we went to this older ladies house and picked 5 tree fulls of fruit. Now let me tell you this was some of the best oranges I have ever had. I don't know what it was but man oh man were they sooo good! She let us take some home so I have like 2 full bags of oranges in my apartment and I have been a happy camper all weekend! 
Other than that Elder Tuia and I will be staying together for another transfer (6 weeks) and we are both very excited about it! 
I hope you all have an amazing new year go out and be extraordinary!
I love you all
Elder McKeon 

TONI!!!! So happy for him!
Elder Tuia and I welcoming in the new year at 9:30 

Me in a Tree!!
Sister Calder and I with fruit hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment