Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 68

Hey peeps!

Another wonderful week here in Texas! This week we had a whole bunch of miracles! My favorite one though was when Elder Tuia and I were doing some practice door approaches on one another. Elder Tuia goes, Man, I just want one person to open the door and let us in right then and there so we can share the message. So we went out with a mighty prayer and headed off to a trailer park. Well, the first door we knock on the guy tells us to come in and share our message with him. So BOOM that was sweet! Then right as were leaving we see a guy and start talking with him and BOOM same thing, he invites us in and wants us to share our message with him. At the end of the lesson he looks at us and says, Ya, I know this is true but I'm going to pray about it to confirm my thoughts! Pretty Sweet! 

We're also making a huge amount of progress with Anthony and Daniel. Anthony now comes to church and is smiling and happy to be there. He is participating and you can just see him being happy! He is a testimony to me that this gospel will bring you true happiness. From when we first met him, this sad kid who never spoke, to now smiling and laughing and talking with people because the gospel has come into his life is the reason why I go out everyday whether it be hot, cold or raining and knock doors and talk to people. It is because I know that this gospel will bring the true happiness every one needs in their lives. 
I love you all and invite everyone to not be afraid to open their mouths and invite someone to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ because every one needs that true happiness in their lives! 
Have a great week!
Love you all!
Elder McKeon

Oh also forgot to mention thay I had cow intestines this week and man was that gnarly. And our branch President told me that I was looking like a young Elvis Presley - best compliment ever!!! 
It has been cold here in Houston so I had to go out and buy some sweaters! 
Matching ties! Thanks mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment