Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 67

Hey Everyone!!! 

This week was awesome!! Karla got baptized!!!! She was so happy and it was a great service! Elder Tuia did the baptism and I gave her the Gift of the Holy Ghost. We moved the date for her boys to be baptized for 2 weeks cuz we felt like they weren't ready yet. They are both super excited now after seeing there mom get baptized. 
When I gave Karla the Gift of the Holy Ghost it was a really cool experience because I stood up and started talking (in Spanish) and the next thing I know I  have no control of what I'm saying and words just start flowing out. The spirit took over and said what needed to be said. I honestly don't remember what I said. All I know is that Elder Tuia said it was really good. 
A lot of this week was spent getting everything ready for the baptism. Man I forgot how much work goes in to getting that all together. Other than that the week was pretty normal. We have 2 new investigators who are students of our English class and they're pretty awesome. I love being a missionary! 
 I hope y'all had a great week and continue to being extraordinary this new year of 2018! 
Love you all!
Elder McKeon 



 Karla - Baptism!!!!!
When your investigator doesn't answer your video chat call, you take goody selfies 

No comments:

Post a Comment