Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 69

Hi everyone! 
Man has this been a weird week in the mission. So Tuesday we were stuck in doors all day because Hell was frozen over, wait sorry, Texas was frozen over. Yes, literally we were stuck in doors because it was too cold and to dangerous to be outside. Never thought I would have that happen while here in Texas but I also never thought I'd be a hurricane survivor, but here I am! hahah 
Then on Friday, we had a Zone Conference and so we were up in Sugar Land all day. I love Zone Conference, but man, it is a whole day thing. Because we are so far away from everyone we do all of the Zone Conference and interviews in one day. So that means we're busy all day out of our area. It's a bummer but it nice to just lose one day instead losing 3 half days. The zone conference was on Faith and man was it a good one. In my interviews with President we made up instead a saying, Fake it til you make, it's now, Faith it til you make it! I can be clever sometimes! Ya it was a weird week. It feels like we got nothing done but we did get a lot done. hahah
Great week 
Love you all! 
Elder McKeon 


It was one of the girls b-days in our branch so the family invited us over. We look like the adopted kids in the family I love it!!! Haha #glasses
goofy selfies


No comments:

Post a Comment