Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Week 74

Hey Everyone! 
This week has been crazy! very long but good week! 
So crazy awesome story to begin our investigator Andre is doing awesome! We taught him about the Book of Mormon this last week and the day after he sends us video clips of him reading his favorite parts and telling us why he likes that section! It was the best thing ever! Other than that we did a lot of finding and a lot of bike riding! The worst ever though is while riding my bike I ran over a red ant hill with out seeing it and so the ants got stuck to my bike and started climbing up my leg and started biting me so I had to pull over on my bike and clean off my legs from ants hahah! We also had branch conference this weekend and so that was very good. I am now officially the 1st counselor in the Elders quorum. So that was way cool! Other than that just a great week in the mission!
Love you all! 
Elder McKeon 

Didn't take a lot of pictures this week here's one of me and my comp on the way to Houston 

No comments:

Post a Comment