Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 75

Hi y'all! 
So this will be a short email cuz this week was short ahhaha!
Monday we were up in Houston all day for a Dr appt. for Elder Dye and then Tuesday back in Houston again all day for Zone Conference. It was a great conference. We talked about the Plan of Salvation and man was it good! I love that plan! 
On Wednesday, we had an exchange so I was with a different companion for the day! We went out but it was a slower day and it was hard cuz the new comp I was with was an English Elder. I was teaching everything in the lessons and speaking everything but it was still a good exchange. 
Thursday we had a good day of finally being back in our area and being with my normal companion. We were able to get out and see some people. 
Friday was tough! I got the flu and so we were stuck inside all weekend. only able to go to church for the first hour and then go back home! I  am still a 
It was a very long week! Happy I am feeling better though. The only problem is my companion is now starting to not feel good! 
I love you all 
Elder McKeon 


A toy car we found on the side of the road 

Us goofing off at Wal-Mart
Me, Elder Dye and our land lady Emma Jeanne Tanner


No comments:

Post a Comment