Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 77

Hey every one! Another week in Texas! 

This time just keeps flying by! Well last pday I  jacked up my ankle pretty good so that sucked big time. This last week I have been walking around with a cane, cuz well crutches suck so Ive been strutting a cane. Which I mean the cane is a great accessory and a pretty fun way to start talking with people!  
Other than that nothing to crazy has been going on! On Sunday though one of our members invited us over for a crawfish boil.  Well man that was insane!!!! He made so much crawfish and for my first time eating them it was quite the fun time. They taught us how to eat them and everything. Lots of work for such a little piece of meat but it tastes really good. Other than that the week was very good! We found 2 new investigators and they are really cool people! Crazy that this is the last week of the transfer. Time has flown by!
Love you all
Elder McKeon 

That bowl was never empty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment