Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 80

Man another week in the mission! 
Time is flying by way to quickly hahaha! So this last week we got one of our investigators named Sara on date for baptism and she is so awesome! She cries in a lot of our lessons cuz she says the Spirit is so strong! So I'm very excited for her! She's awesome! 
It's really helpful cuz she is the ward mission leaders daughter in law so all of our lessons are in his house so it's so great! I got to meet the Ward finally and they're great! It's weird being in a Ward again cuz there is like more than 100 people at church every week. I'm like overwhelmed by how many people there are but it's a good Ward so I am excited! 
Man time is flying by so fast it is blowing my mind! While we were out tracking I found this group of puppies and it was probably the happiest day of my mission! 

I love y'all! Hope everyone has a great week! 
 
Elder McKeon 

I'm as cute a puppy! Blonde and blue eyed!


Also this sweet van we found on the street HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment