Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 81

Man another great week here in Texas! This last week was kind of just a normal week, nothing way to exciting. We had a cool thing happen though! We were knocking doors and this lady came out and was just like hey y'all want some food and I  was like ya of course I do. So we went and had some weird bread and cheese thing and shared the message of the Restoration with her! It was super awesome! 
We have another appointment with her tomorrow so we will see how that goes! Then we had an awesome lesson with Sarah about the Book of Mormon. She told us that everytime she reads it just clicks with her and just makes sense and she loves it ! 
We also had the chance to go to this play that the Stake put on and it was so good! The picture is of me with our Ward Mission Leader! 
We also just got done playing some football for pday and even though I haven't played in forever and the skill hasn't left me ;) hahaha 
As you can tell the mission has made me extremely humble! Nothing has changed hahah 
Have a great week! 
I love you all
Elder McKeon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment