Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 78

Hey Y'all!!
This is going to be a short one! I got transferred and left my little branch in Brazoria. Super sad to be leaving. Really wanted to stay with my little branch. I love the people there and the things I learned. I will be going back up into Houston and serving in the Houston 4th Ward. I'm actually already here! Back in the city! My companion just got out of training so he is super young in the mission. Only has 3 months in the mission actually. So I will be helping him with his Spanish so that should help me with my Spanish. I am excited for the new change. This will probably be my last area in the mission which is wild! Other than that just way excited for the new experience I will get here in H4!
Oh, I was also made a District leader!

Love you all!
Elder McKeon 

Been great Elder Dye!



No comments:

Post a Comment