Thursday, April 26, 2018

Week 82

Hey Party people! Another week down! Time just keeps flying by! 
 This last week was kind of crappy. I got sick on Wednesday and I  am just now getting over it but the crummy part is that Elder Clark is now sick. But it's okay we still were able to go out and teach. 
Sara is doing do awesome. She was telling us how excited she is to be baptized! I got to give a talk in church on Sunday and it was pretty good. The one thing that was fun was that I  prepared something and then spoke about nothing I prepared. I spoke about Christ so that was was pretty cool. Made me kind of realize that I can actually speak Spanish! That's pretty great! 
We played some football today for pday and it was so much fun! President came out and played with us and it was dope. I roasted President a bunch of times on the field! It was the best! He took it like a boss! 

Well, I love you all!
 Have a great week!  
love y'all 
Elder McKeon
 

We were sick and so we just were laying in our chairs in the car 

This sick shirt I got at Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment