Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 79 - Wedding Week


Hey y'all! Wow crazy that it is already pday! I  missed the wedding guys! Sorry! hahah! But from the pictures you sent, it looks like I attended. I wore my matching tie and blue suit! Happy for you Maddog! I'm a brother-in-law!

Not a lot to write about for this week! Still trying my best to get all situated with the new area and new comp but it is going really good! It's weird being back up in the hustle and bustle of Houston but I am really enjoying it . My comp's name is Elder Clark. We are learning together.

Great conference weekend! Crazy to think that it was my last in the mission! Loved hearing from our new Prophet! One thing that I learned from conference this weekend is that the Lord is hastening his work and he is moving quick so we all need to keep up with the pace and not get left behind! And that meek is strong!

Time is just flying by! Other than that we found a new investigator who is our ward mission leaders daughter in law and she is so cool and were way excited to continue teaching her. The lesson we had with her on Sunday was so powerful and the spirit was so strong! Other than that nothing to crazy going on down here in Houston! 

I love you all! Have a great week 
Elder McKeon 

I  look really skinny! and short!

Me with Maddie wedding tie 
Also we made homemade bread this week hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment