Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 72

Hey everyone! 
Another great week here in the mission. Yes, I turned 20 this week! Holy cow! I'm so old! No more teens! My birthday was great. I actually gave a talk in church so it was cool. Sadly Elder Tuia has been transferred and so I have a new companion. His name is Elder Dye. We have served around each other our entire mission so were excited to be together. Other than that the mission is amazing! Crazy thing, I now I have been in Texas for too long cuz I am saying 2.59 is to much for gas!!  hahaha!  it's crazy! We taught Karla about temples this week and she is so excited to go to the temple. She us planning to go in May when it opens back up! Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!
I love you 
Elder McKeon 


Us on our bikes
birthday lunch Texas style
Birthday celebration 
The members made me a cake.
Birthday socks, Thanks Mom
My new Scriptures 
I was trying to write my talk and Elder Tuia would not shut up...Ear plugs and ear muffs!
Mission life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment