Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 73

Hi Everyone!! 
Another week down! They just keep flying by it is insane!
Happy Valentine's Day!
This Week was an awesome week! We found 5 new investigators and they are all super cool!! 2 of them were formers that I had taught when I first got to the area. In our lesson with them, they explained to us how they both felt a difference in their home when we weren't coming anymore so they were happy to have us back and teaching them! 
The other 2 are brothers.  One is named Andre. He is 17 years old. It was so crazy cuz we went to the home to meet with his older brother. We were sitting talking with him and then Andrae came down the stairs and just randomly sat down and started talking with us. So we teach and it was a good lesson but Andre walks us out after we teach. He says "Man it was really weird, I was asleep and then something woke me up and tells me I need to go downstairs and so I did and there you all were and I am so happy I woke up from my nap" Super cool kid! We then went back and taught him again and he accepted to work towards a date of 7 of april to be baptized. That is way cool! 
The other lady was a referral and she is cool to. She wanted a copy of the Book of Mormon cuz she had met with missionaries before and she wants to be taught again. 
So this last week has been way awesome! My new comp and I  get along really well and we work really hard so it makes it all so much better! 
Love you all!
Elder McKeon

Sorry - No pictures this week! Forgot the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment