Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 70

what is up my people! 
Man this week was amazing!!! Anthony and Daniel got baptized!!!!! We spent a lot of the week getting them all ready for the baptism! They were so happy after they were baptized! I was able to baptize Anthony. It put the cherry on top to my testimony of how the gospel brings happiness to our lives! After he came out of the water he had a big old smile on his face! We also met this amazing guy named Felipe! He is super awesome! He started crying during the first vision and the Spirit was so strong. He accepted baptism for the 3 of march so were pretty excited for him. Other than that we just worked hard. We met a super cool less active this week and now we are starting to teach her boyfriend and he has great questions about the gospel. It makes teaching him so much fun! Yesterday was my sweet 16 crazy to think I've been out for so long! It still feels like yesterday I was getting dropped off at the curb. 
I love this work and love this gospel! 
Elder McKeon 



Anthony
Anthony and Daniel 
I promise the boys were happy to be baptized they just never smile hahaha 


Also mom you'd be so proud of me I made that chicken and rice all by myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment