Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Week 71

hey everyone another great week here in Texas! 

Crazy that it is already Pday again! time is moving way to quickly!!! 


So this week was a great week! Elder Tuia and I found 5 new investigators this week to be teaching. We're super excited about that! One of the new investigators is one of our members nephew and he is super awesome. He is 14 and really wants to get baptized! He has already come to church 2 times before we taught him. He accepted date for the 24 of march so were excited for him! This week is the last week of the transfer and we both have a feeling that I will be leaving the area which I am praying that doesn't happen. Man I love it here! We're keeping the pedal to the metal in this area and I don't want to leave and start that over again in another area! 
Another 2 of our investigators we met this week were a really cool story. 
Elder Tuia and I were late to an appointment and we were driving through a trailer park and Elder Tuia just pulled over and said we need to go talk to those people outside and I  was like, okay I'm not getting in the way of the Spirit. So we walk up to these people and start talking with them and turns out missionaries had taught them before and so we are going back to teach them and the rest of their family this week
Man I love this work! I know there is nothing more important than being out and sharing the gospel! 
I love you all!
Elder McKeon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!


 a member thought I couldn't squat him so I did
how we share the gospel with smart phones 

No comments:

Post a Comment