Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Week 91

Hey everyone!! 
Man another great week! So today we ran a 5k as a good bye celebration, ya a 5k as a goodbye celebration, hahaha. Going to miss Pres Hall. 
My first week back in Sunny Side and man was it  the best! It was so awesome to be back and see all the people.  A sister that helped me in the hurricane get my meds was so excited I was back. Her non-member husband called us and asked us when we were coming over. We went out and tried to see a lot of people this last week and was able to set a lot of appointments. It was so crazy to be back and I had so many flashbacks of my last time here. Man it  was so amazing. My new comp is amazing his name is Elder Christopherson. He's from Fresno and we get along so well. It's amazing! We have so much fun! Lots of work to do here! 
Love you all!
Elder McKeon

The district 
President Hall and I 
My comp and I  - love this guy!! We get along so great!!!
Me with a giant aloe vera drink that I got for a dollar haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment