Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Week 92

Hey y'all! Another great week here! This week was an interesting one too. We'll to begin we said our goodbyes to President and Sister Hall. That was such a bummer. He has been a wonderful example to me. I will miss him and his leadership and guidance. We meet Pres Guthrie this Thursday.
Our car wasn't working so we had to bike all week. That meant one day we did 25 miles haha. I also went on exchanges with some other elders and man that was so weird. I was asked by a 50 yr old woman to be her boyfriend and then to marry her daughter. Hahaha That was pretty wild. My district is so big I have to go on exchanges every week of this transfer so that should be way exciting! I love the work! I love being back in Sunny Side!
I love you all 
Have a great week!
Happy 4th!
Elder McKeon


Pres and Sister Hall and me
 
Elder Clements and me at Mission Conference  
Cool car 
I

No comments:

Post a Comment