Friday, September 15, 2017

Week 50

Hey everyone!


Another week, another group of houses taken apart! This week was very similar to last week: up at sun rise, serving, taking apart houses, then done at sun down and slamming into bed at the end of the night, falling asleep in seconds! hahaha.
I didn't get transferred. Still in Sunny side. Sunny side didn't get a scratch so we are working around Pearland and Friendswood. 

This week we helped a family named the Jones family and they were so fun to help! The guy looked at us at the end of the day and said "the way I will pay you for your service is by going to your church. I am a die hard baptist"  he said "but i will go one time." I jokingly said to him "it only takes one time to get hooked." That made him laugh pretty good! 

Other than that we have just been working our butts off helping people! I love it so much! I'm addicted to helping people. I get up every morning tired, but can't wait to get out and help people! I have grown to understand why the Lord went out and served everyone! It's the most rewarding thing a person can do! Everyone should serve someone every day. Even if it is just as simple as opening the door for someone! 

I love you all! 
Elder McKeon 


district pic before transfers

we had fun with fire at service and settings on a camera

No comments:

Post a Comment