Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 8


Hey all!
This week was a rough week. Every appointment canceled on us last minute except for our appointment with Saul. He is the one who is getting baptized on December 3rd and I am so excited for him. He is such a great kid. We taught him about the Word of Wisdom this week and his only concern was about if he was allowed to drink soda! I Love it!!!! 

Spanish is rough. I sit through church not knowing what is going on! I pick up little pieces but it is hard. I am trying my best to speak it, but it is hard making so many mistakes and then having my companions just speak it. It is hard but I am trying. My bike broke again! Same problem- the pedal fell off. Elder Burke took it to the bike shop to get it looked at and fixed. It has been there since Saturday and it isn't done yet. I have been borrowing a bike. 

Update: we did get food and that was a blessing. :)
We already finished all of the stuff we needed to do today P-day! Sending some pictures! Also have a awesome Thanksgiving this week! I love and miss you all so much! 
Elder McKeon


My companion Elder Thompson was not impressed with the fact that at the zoo they had a crow in the cage.
If you read the sign, that's what my companion does when he is angry at me! hahaha  
Me feeding a giraffe at the zoo! way cool and funny hahah
Asleep on the floor after nightly planning!


Here is a pic of me and both my companions and Elder Burke! He does all our bike stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment