Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Week 12

Hey everyone! 
It is Elder McKeon here from good old fashion Houston Texas - where one day it is 100% humidity and I am sweating like none other and then the next day it is 40 degrees and a wind chill that hits my bones!!! hahahaha
Well nothing to exciting this week from the mission. We spent a lot of this week finding and Man, was it a good find. We found some new apartment complexes to find in and this week alone we found 5 or 6 new investigators.
It has been weird talking to people and just asking them what the meaning of Christmas is and them saying I don't know or just saying "Jesus Christ". Then you ask, well what about him and they have no idea. It is such a great teaching opportunity 
But I miss home like crazy! BUT man, do I love being a missionary!!! It is so much fun and stressful and just everything I wanted it to be!! I love it so much! My companions are so great- they make this so much fun!
OH yes 3 months down! How crazy isn't that?? It is so cool! Time just flies while on the mission, It is way cool! There is not enough time in the day to do what we want to do. This P-day, I got up at 5:00 to get all the stuff we needed to get done and we are barely finishing it up. Oh I got my first haircut in the field. Cost me 8 dollars. I got a great cut. It is called The Latino hair salon. They didn't speak English and so I had to get my haircut in Spanish. It was so awesome! Trying to explain what I wanted in Spanish was great and funny!
Well I am signing off for the week!  

I love you so much! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Elder McKeon

No comments:

Post a Comment