Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 10

Hey!!!

 So our baptism got pushed to This Saturday because he wanted his family to be there and this Saturday worked better for him.  We have his baptism in the books for this Saturday at 11 am. Keep him in your prayers this week please. 

This week has been pretty alright nothing to crazy. Just normal missionary work. Oh, except for it has been raining all weekend. Riding your bike in the rain is the worst. I was drenched all weekend-- just dripping water! It was so funny. Almost bailed so many times from the wet ground. Makes biking so much more interesting. 

  I am so pumped to hear about Austin! One of my companion's girlfriend is serving there right now and he said she loves it! It has not gotten below zero yet, which it will! hahahah So she better be ready for that. I'm so excited for her! Missionary work is the best! Mikey leaves tomorrow. So excited for him too! 

I am in Mosiah chapter 7 right now just finished reading about King Benjamin this morning. I can not get enough of reading the Book or Mormon! I love it so much. 

It is weird not having Christmas lights up or fighting you about putting them up. Max is such a stud in that picture. He looks so good right now!  Both my companions thought those pictures you sent were of me! hahaha. 
Oh, and that snack pack you sent me is so awesome! Thank you! If you want to send another some time next week that would be greatly appreciated! I love Amazon!

I almost forgot to tell you about this service we did! We were at the Houston Texans stadium in like this conference center. We were helping a bike charity called Cycle rewards for at risk kids for their academic efforts. My zone unloaded 5,000 bikes!!! yes 5,000!!!!! It was spread out between 6 different semi trucks! It was so much fun but I was so sore! You can see me in my Hart football shirt -had to represent! :) 

Have a great week! I will keep you posted next Monday about the baptism! Also we have a family in our ward where we will be doing phone calls home on Christmas day!! I don't have much details on that this week, but I will have more next week! But I for sure have guaranteed a place to call home. 
I love and miss you guys! 
Elder McKeon

Community Service - so great! Can you see my head and red shoe??
I'm standing right behind the guy in the white shirt!!
One of the best days! All those boxes are bikes!
The Central, North and Bay area zones at Zone Conference. I'm in the Central zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment