Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week 33


Hi everyone!
 Another week, Another email from your favorite Elder McKeon
This week was a slow week here in Houston. We had our zone conference on Tuesday and like always, that was awesome. We talked about putting on the Armor of God and how this is the Lord's battle and we are his soldiers. Loved every second of it. 
So great to be able to talk to the family yesterday! Such a blessing to be able to do that! 

These last 2 weeks we have been teaching the youth in our ward piano. Man, is that fun! Because I do not know how to play piano, I am learning as we go too!
Other than that this week has been super calm and just a lot of finding going on. 
Our 2 couples that we found last week are progressing pretty well. They are really cool people, but like every other person in Houston, they are always busy. It is super hard to see them, but we are trying and it is going really well! 

I was a little sick this week, but am feeling better! SUPER SWEATY all the time! It's all good tho! 

Sorry for a short letter, but I am good, happy and loving being a missionary! My companion, Elder Hall, is great! We have a lot of fun together. Plus, Elder Smith and Elder Clark are great Elders! My district has been able to play basketball every morning and that helps so much! The bike is great! 

I love you all 
Elder McKeon
Zone Conference - Houston Espanol, Houston Central, Bay City Zones
I'm in the Houston Espanol Zone
Our Sunday lunches with one of the Ward members named Freddy, and Elders Smith, Clark and Hall

Elder Hall and I - Helmet head!
Elder Hall and I in goofy shirts for service



No comments:

Post a Comment