Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 35

YOOOOO PARTY PEOPLE...

Your beloved Elder McKeon!!!!!!!

This week was a party hahaha! We enjoyed being missionaries this week! 
Elder Hall and I found 3 new investigators. Super great! Elder Hall and I are just having fun doing the work so it makes it all so much better! No more kittens this week! Thank goodness!
We knocked on a guys door and he let us teach him. He is super cool and totally got the whole need for authority for baptism.  
Sucky thing about this week is that my back rim on my bike broke. I have been on Sister Cardosa's girl bike all week. :( It's been pretty funny. 
The weather this week has been horrible!!!!! One day it is raining and the next it is 101. The best part is that no matter how the weather is, the humidity is always in full force. So you can believe; me + bike + humidity = very sweaty. So it is super gross, but the work is going really good. 
This is the last week of the transfer and I am most likely going to be getting transfered. I have been here for 7 months, so my time here is most likely over.  I love the ward! They are so amazing but I think I am ready for something new. We will have to wait and see! 

Love you all!! Hope you all have a good week! So many birthdays this week! I think half of my family has had a birthday in the last month! Happy birthday to you all!
Happy Memorial Day!
Elder McKeon 
Haircuts today!!!
Picture of us on the bayou biking to service!
Just some goofy pictures trying out Elder Hall's filters on his camera. Artsy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment