Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 40

What is up everybody! Another great week out here in the Hood! 

This week we found a new investigator named Arturo. His wife is a member and her family are members. They are a powerhouse family in the ward. It is awesome. He has real desires to learn and he told us "I am planning on being baptized. I am gonna ask my father in law to do it". So it is a pretty perfect set up! 

Also, this week we had this thing called a Mini Mission. What our Stake does is have kids from the Stake go out and be with the missionaries for 3 days. They are pretty much missionaries. They plan with us, study with us, eat with us and everything. They even get set apart as missionaries. It is honestly such a cool program! We had a kid named Adan Soto with us for 3 days! He was so much fun to have and a great kid. Super fun and cool thing. 
Also, I went on exchanges this week with our district leader down in Alvin, Texas.  Man, did we get ruined by a huge rain storm!!! It was insane! The wind was so fast it was blowing the rain horizontal. Way to much fun! haha 

My goals this week are to work hard and be happy! They are the best goals! If you work hard, you don't think about anything else and if you make the choice to be happy, you search for the blessings! 

 Have a great week!
I love you all
Elder McKeon

Deal of the Week! Best purchase ever! I got 14 bars of dove men + care soap for $10  -Freaking steal!  Got to find the tender mercies! 
Elder Soto and I
Elder Ibarra and I
My bike - resting!
An average day here in Sunny side
"Army of brothaz and sistahz"
Not a parade! Just cruising down the street

No comments:

Post a Comment