Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Week 43

Party People!!!! 

I love being a missionary! I didn't know if you all already knew that so I thought I'd remind you all! 

My new companion is Elder Cass. He is from Ohio.  He reminds me of my cousin Spencer! Good guy! We are working well together! We both are hard workers so we expect that the Lord will bless us! We have done a lot of sowing lately. Some reaping would be nice! ;)

This week was a good week. Elder Cass and I have been hitting the ground hard out here in Sunny Side! This last week we got one of our investigators on date to be baptized on the 19 of agosto. ( sorry I can't remember how to spell it and Spanish is easier) But yes, we are so excited for him. He is doing so awesome. 
Leonardo is good. He's still 81 years old and can't hear so we are always yelling and speaking slow in Spanish at him. He has a drinking problem and at 81 that is hard, but we are praying for him. 

This week at church, I was helping one of the Hermana's recent converts be able to focus more during Sacrament meeting. I sat with him and his 3 year old little girl. She and I just sat there and colored and he was able to pay attention to church. It felt like I was back home in the ward playing with the Newbold boys during Sacrament meeting. 

Other than that, we spent a lot of time out knocking and talking to people but no ones was opening! That was sad but we kept going with smiles on our faces! My mom says BE HAPPY! 
This week we get to go to the temple and I am very excited for that! 
Just a normal week out here in the field!
Love you all 
Elder McKeon 

Elder Cass and me

What your planner looks like when you give it to a 3 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment