Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 56



Hi Everyone!
Another great week here in Brazoria! Man this area is insane! So big and so different in every town! We have everything in this area from busy areas, to middle of nowhere, to small towns! I really like it! 

We found 2 new investigators this week and we were super excited! We knocked on a door and this kid opened the door. He was like, come back tomorrow and so we did. The kid was waiting for us at the door and opened it before we could knock! It was SO amazing. His name is Rodrigo and we are teaching his little brother Diego AND we have an appointment to see the whole family this week!  We are so excited for them! 

Other than that we did a lot of outside tracting and talking to people. It was so much fun! Elder Smith and I are doing a really good job at learning the area, so it is making it all much easier! 

Also... I was called as the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. That should be way fun! I play the organ in the branch as well... we have a recorded organ, so I just push some buttons and the music plays. In a small (really small) branch there is a lot to do! 

Go dodgers! I need to whisper that because I am in Houston!!! 
 
Love you all!
Elder McKeon 

 
 me in my lava lava cuz I was tired of pants HAHAHA!!
goofy pics of Elder Smith and I
Driving around trying to find the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment