Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 53

Hey Everyone!

 Another great week in the mission! This week I hit my year mark and man, was that a weird feeling! It has been a whole year since I left the grand homestead in Southern California! It's kind of felt like one blink of the eye and when I opened the year was gone. Man, I love the mission! 

So this week Elder Cass and I were working on talking to everyone! Man, was that a blessing in disguise for us. So we were walking the street and we hear some ladies talking behind this wall. We walk over and start talking to them. It turns out they are members who moved here from Mexico and didn't know where the church was. So we set up an appointment for us to come back. When we went back the less active member named Angelica brings out her 9 year old son and goes "he wants to be baptized." We were like well, we can help with that! Such an awesome miracle! 
Then we had zone conference this week, which was amazing!!! I won our district a lunch with President and Sister Hall! We were doing a PMG Jeopardy and the last question was worth 1000 points and ya boy got it right!!! 

Thank you to everyone that sent me a video! I loved them! I love you all! So great to see so many faces. Everyone has grown up! So happy for the support you show me!

How was every one's General Conference weekend? Mine was absolutely amazing! The spirit hit me so hard on so many talks! I loved Elder Callister's talk on the Book of Mormon! 

Have a great week! 
I love you all! 
Elder McKeon 


two kids from a family in the ward
me playing with some dogs 
Elder Hall and I - Yellow vests!

No comments:

Post a Comment