Thursday, November 16, 2017

Week 59

Hey Y'all!!!!! 

Another greet week here in Texas! Time is flying by way to quickly! We're already on the Last week of this transfer! It feels like yesterday I just got to the area! This week was a rough one for us down here. We had a lot of great plans to find new investigators but all our plans fell through... Which was a huge bummer but we have great plans to find this upcoming week!  

Many of you you saw my post on Facebook and know that we are now a Facebook mission. We're also going to be getting smart phones in the next week or so! This is super awesome! So excited for the new things that are coming around in the mission. We do not know much about the rules and stuff yet.  We are having a huge zone conference when we get the phones and we will get all the details. I do know we will be using chat and Facebook video chat. Honestly I can start teaching people back home over video chat but there is a lot to come in the next little bit. 

New place is great, love it!

One of my investigator in Sunny Side has great news! I have been talking to the missionaries there. They're slowing down the teaching process bcuz they are teaching his dad now!  Which is really good and smart to do cuz he is 9 so we want him to know it all. Happy for the family to learn together.

We're still doing a lot of service helping people clean up their homes and their lives.  Also on Friday night we had a ward activity and that was way fun! We played musical chairs with all the little kids. It was super awesome! 
Other than that just a great week in the Field! The church is true! I love the work! 

I love you all!
Elder McKeon 

PS- Way to go Hart on the upset! I rep my Hart gear even here in Texas! 


Our branch president's truck and me haha 
selfie in the 18 wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment