Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Week 60

Hi Everyone! 

Another week here down! 60 weeks, really? You lose track!

 Sadly Elder Smith is being transferred today :( Super sad for him to be leaving. 
I will be Training though. Well half way training. The kid that is my new companion went out on a mission to Honduras and then went home and now he is coming back out to our mission. I will be retraining him cuz he has been home for a little bit. His name is Elder Tuia. 
I am excited for this new opportunity. 

Nothing new has been going on. This week was a struggle. We had so many opportunities to find new investigators but they all just fell through. It was super disappointing. 
We did our last house of mucking this week and other than that we just did a lot of walking around and talking to people. They were all nice. Everyone just was like, "I work at the plant and I work 13 days in a row and have 1 day off and today is that one day and I have all these things to do. I'm sorry I  don't have time." It's super disheartening. It will be better next week. 

Crazy how Thanksgiving is already this week! Everyone have a grateful and wonderful week! 

No pictures this week cuz I don't have my camera. I didn't know I was gonna be staying at the mission office all day!

Love you all!
Elder McKeon

No comments:

Post a Comment