Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 17


So this week has been crazy awesome! We have another baptism lined up for the 28th of January and it is looking really good!!!! She hasn't missed church since I have been on the mission! Her name is Yolanda and she is awesome.

Also I received a bunch of compliments on my Spanish this week which has been crazy! Like just people in lessons saying how good it is for how short of a period of time I have been speaking it. So that makes me feel really good. Still have a bunch to learn but it will come! 

But nothing really new just a lot of teaching! It is way too much fun teaching. Time is flying by!!! It is crazy! When everyone told me that the weeks just go by crazy fast, I did not believe them, but now, I can testify that it is true! 

This upcoming week though is going to be crazy. Tomorrow we have interviews with President at the mission home and then Wednesday we are going to the temple as a Zone. That is gonna be so sweet! Then Friday we are going to the temple again for recent convert night at the temple. We are going with our recent convert Saul. Excited about that for him too!
So this week we have been doing family history with him and man has that been fun! Do family history everybody. It may seem boring but it is a blast! 

Oh also Future missionaries -- learn to cook more than just mac and cheese!! It will help you in the long run. I promise! I am not saying I only eat mac and cheese and ramen noodles. I eat other things too, but cooking skills will help! Right now I have some chicken marinating in a mango peach salsa. So i am just saying ;) I have lost almost 15 lbs and well, my pants fit me way differently: the waist is big and the thighs are way tight hahaha Stupid bike making my legs so big! Haha

 I hope everyone continues to have good weeks! Member missionary work is the best work. Everybody be looking for opportunities to share the gospel! 

I love you all!
Elder McKeon 




No comments:

Post a Comment